Live Ledge #273: New Releases

Sometimes the robots don't cooperate as they should.

I was all excited about today's new release episode, as it was the first of 2017. I had so much material to choose from that I was planning on running a little long this week.

So far, 2017 has been a great year for music, as evidenced by the material aired tonight from Bash and Pop, Chuck Prophet, Ty Segall, Mark Sultan, and so much more. I also found a new Mojo Magainze compilation of Kinks covers, which is always a treat.

I was in the midst of playing some new tunes by The Routes when the robots decided otherwise. My broadcasting program froze, and nothing would play. So I had to shut down early, even though I had so many more songs and bands to sample.

We'll get to those left out next week, but in the meantime here's what did make the cut tonight. Grab it via iTunes or Stitcher, or...

CLICK HERE TO STREAM OR DOWNLOAD!!!

1. Public Image Ltd., Public Image
2. Wreckless Eric, Death of a Clown
3. Chuck Prophet, Situation Vacant
4. Ty Segall, Waterloo Sunset
5. Gaz Coombes, This Time Tomorrow
6. Bash & Pop, Not This Time
7. Bash & Pop, On The Rocks
8. Bash & Pop, Never Wanted To Know
9. Bash & Pop, Unfuck You
10. Chuck Prophet, Bobby Fuller Died For Your Sins
11. Chuck Prophet, Bad Year For Rock And Roll
12. Ryan Adams, Outbound Train
13. Dave Hause, Dirty Fucker
14. Dan Baird, Cemetery Train
15. Mark Sultan, I Love You So Much
16. Mark Sultan, It's Suicide
17. Tyler Jakes, All Worn Down
18. Ty Segall, Break A Guitar
19. Ty Segall, Thank You Mr. K
20. The Regrettes, I Don't Like You
21. The Regrettes, Juicebox Baby
22. Peach Fuzz, I Don't Want to Lie
23. PRIESTS, Puff
24. Pale Lips, Mary-Lou Sniffin' Glue
25. The Routes, Thousand Forgotten Dreams

Comments

Popular Posts