Live Ledge #215: Questions

A few days ago, my old friend and longtime Ledge listener David Butler celebrated a birthday. As I acknowledged the special day on Facebook, he noted that a possible future Live Ledge theme could be songs that whose titles are questions.
The little bell in my head rung quite loudly on that idea, and so here we go tonight. As typical of my life, we offer no answers but we loudly have a ton of queries. 38 of them, to be exact! Grab this from iTunes or Stitcher, or...

CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT STREAM OR DOWNLOAD!!!

1. ? and the Mysterians, Are You For Real?
2. The Kinks, Where Have All The Good Times Gone?
3. The Small Faces, What'cha Gonna Do About It?
4. The Creation, How Does It Feel To Feel?
5. Elvis Costello & The Attractions, (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love And Understanding?
6. Pixies, Where Is My Mind?
7. Hoodoo Gurus, What's My Scene?
8. The Buzzcocks, What Do I Get?
9. Stiff Little Fingers, Who Died And Made You Elvis?
10. The Jam, Just Who Is The 5 O'Clock Hero?
11. Purple Hearts, What Am I Gonna Do?
12. The Undertones, What's With Terry?
13. Bad Religion, What Can You Do?
14. Benjamin Booker, Have You Seen My Son?
15. Centro-matic, Am I The Manager Or Am I Not?
16. Matthew Melton, Are You Taking Her Home?
17. Warm Soda, WIll You Be There For Me Tonite?
18. The Dictators, Who Will Save Rock and Roll?
19. Radio Birdman, What Gives?
20. New York Dolls, Who Are the Mystery Girls?
21. The Nervebreakers, Why Am I So Flipped?
22. The Muffs, Is It All Okay?
23. The Go-Go's, Johnny Are You Queer?
24. Make Out, What U Doing Later?
25. The Cramps, Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?
26. Minutemen, Do You Want New Wave Or Do You Want The Truth?
27. Husker Du, Could You Be The One?
28. God's Favorite Band, Who's Kiddin' Who?
29. Wipers, Is This Real?
30. The Queers, Do You Wanna Dance?
31. The Ramones, Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
32. CJ Ramone, Understand Me?
33. The Creeping Ivies, What Would Joey Ramone Do?
34. Archers Of Loaf, What Did You Expect?
35. Tenement, Do You Think About Him?
36. The Smugglers, Coffee Tea Or Me?
37. 7 Seconds, How Do You Think You'd Feel?
38. Misfits, Mommy Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?

Comments

Popular Posts