Live Ledge #153: Fantasy Festival (Pt. 2)

Just as I did last week, tonight's show is a curation of the perfect music festival. No trendy electronica or pop stars. No Kardashians running around. Just good ol' rock and roll of a variety of forms. Like last week, I'm even selecting the era of the act. Take the Rolling Stones. I'm going back to the Brian Jones era for their placement in my show. For the Who, it's before Pete Townshend began creating rock operas. Pink Floyd can only perform with Syd Barrett. Besides the oldies, there's also sets of music from Minneapolis and New York, along with a placing of an old Sioux Falls favorite, No Direction.
You can find this at the usual online spots, or...

DIRECTLY STREAM/DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE!!

1. The Replacements, Nowhere Is My Home
2. The Rolling Stones, Under My Thumb
3. The Who, Out In The Street
4. Vince Taylor, Brand New Cadillac
5. The Pretty Things, L.S.D.
6. Pink Floyd, See Emily Play
7. The Sonics, Psycho
8. 13th Floor Elevators, You're Gonna Miss Me
9. The Small Faces, All Or Nothing (live)
10. T.Rex, 20th Century Boy
11. Mott The Hoople, One Of The Boys
12. New York Dolls, Who Are the Mystery Girls?
13. Thin Lizzy, Jailbreak
14. Motörhead, Rock 'N' Roll
15. Soul Asylum, Made To Be Broken
16. The Suicide Commandos, Attacking the Beat
17. The Phones, Modern Man
18. Suburbs, Cows
19. Sex Pistols, (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
20. The Saints, River Deep Mountain High
21. The Nervebreakers, My Girlfriend Is a Rock
22. Pagans, What's This Shit Called Love?
23. Pere Ubu, Final Solution
24. Television, Venus Marquee Moon
25. Richard Hell And The Voidoids, Blank Generation
26. The Ramones, 53rd & 3rd
27. Patti Smith, My Generation (Live)
28. X, We're Having Much More Fun
29. The Muffs, Lucky Guy
30. Pretenders, The Wait (Single Version)
31. X-Ray Specs, I Am A Poseur
32. Supersuckers, Born with a Tail
33. No Direction, Getting it On with Trudy
34. Rocket From The Crypt, Hippy Dippy Do

Comments

Popular Posts