Live Ledge #137: Alphabet Rock

As tonight's show was the last Live Ledge of 2013, I didn't want to create some convoluted theme that featured nothing but obscurities. I wanted a fun, loud rock 'n' roll show, possibly designed for New Years Eve festivities. What you're getting here is an alphabetical journey through my collection. Every letter has at least one band, and for the most part they're my favorite group of the corresponding letter (or in the cases of letters like Q or Z, they're the only bands worthy of airing).
You can grab this show from all of the methods that I routinely print in this paragraph, or you can hit play in the Stitcher player on the side of this page, or...

DIRECTLY STREAM/DOWNLOAD BY CLICKING HERE!!!

1. Alex Chilton, Bangkok
2. Big Star, September Gurls
3. The Buzzcocks, Harmony In My Head
4. Camper Van Beethoven, I'm Not Like Everybody Else
5. The Clash, Spanish Bombs
6. The Damned, Neat Neat Neat
7. Elvis Costello, (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
8. Firehose, For The Singer Of R.E.M.
9. The Flamin' Groovies, Slow Death
10. Grandpaboy, Psychopharmacology
11. Guided By Voices, Glad Girls
12. Husker Du, Green Eyes
13. Iggy And The Stooges, Search and Destroy
14. The Jam, David Watts
15. The Kinks, Waterloo Sunset
16. The Lyres, Don't Give It Up Now
17. Mission Of Burma, That's When I Reach For My Revolver
18. New York Dolls, Looking For A Kiss
19. The Only Ones, Another Girl Another Planet
20. Pixies, Wave Of Mutilation
21. The Queers, Unsatisfied
22. Radio Birdman, New Race
23. The Ramones, I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
24. The Replacements, You Lose
25. The Saints, Know Your Product
26. Sex Pistols, Something Else
27. Superchunk, Slack Motherfucker
28. T.Rex, Raw Ramp
29. The Undertones, Teenage Kicks
30. Violent Femmes, Children Of The Revolution
31. Wreckless Eric, Whole Wide World
32. X, The New World
33. The Yayhoos, What Are We Waiting For
34. The Zeros, Wild Weekend

Comments

Popular Posts