Live Ledge #83: Odds & Sods

After the "blah" week I had, I didn't feel up to creating some sort of grand theme. Hell, I barely felt up to doing a show. That means that this week is an "odds and sods" type show, with just a bunch of new and old tracks thrown together. Included in the mix, though, are two songs from the upcoming Titus Andronicus album, Local Business, which will be released on October 23. Add to that some bitching and moaning from Scott about home construction, the weather, and the godawful Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominations and you should find tonight's show a little bit entertaining.
Grab this from the typical spots, including Stitcher, iTunes, and Scott's android/iPhone app, or...

DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD/STREAM BY CLICKING HERE!!!


1. Grandpaboy, Get A Move On
2. Eddie Spaghetti, Hey Sexy
3. Grant Hart, The Girl Who Lives on Heaven Hill
4. Frank Black, I Could Stay Here Forever
5. Television Personalities, I Was A Mod Before You Was A Mod
6. Felt, I Worship the Sun
7. F.U.2, Sniffin Glue
8. My Bloody Valentine, You Made Me Realise
9. Shoes, She Satisfies
10. The Barreracudas, Don't Roll Your Eyes
11. Gentleman Jesse, Eat Me Alive
12. The Exploding Hearts, I'm a Pretender
13. Avail, Pink Houses
14. Goo Goo Dolls, Million Miles Away
15. Circle Jerks, Put A Little Love In Your Heart
16. The Forgotten Rebels, Save the Last Dance for Me
17. L'Assassins, 7PM
18. The Eyeliners, Broke My Heart
19. Genya Ravan, I Won't Sleep On The Wet Spot No More
20. Against Me!, Bastards of Young
21. Challenger 7, Left Of The Dial
22. fIREHOSE, Revolution Pt. 2
23. Titus Andronicus, Ecce Homo
24. Titus Andronicus, Upon Viewing Oregon's Landscape With The Flood Of Detritus
25. God's Favorite Band, Cut Bait
26. Eddie & The Hot Rods, Till the Night Is Gone (Let's Rock)
27. The Cramps, Garbageman
28. Elvis Costello & The Attractions, Goon Squad
29. The Gories, Outta Here
30. Dwarves, Lick It
31. Gas Huffer, Girl I Need Your Lovin' (Right Now)
32. Agent Orange, Bloodstains
33. Crass, A Rock 'n' Roll Swindler
34. Eater, Debutantes Ball

Comments

Popular Posts