Rural Ledge-ucation #54: Record Store Day

Besides Christmas and my birthday, my favorite holiday of the year has definitely become Record Store Day. For one day a year (unfortunately), my local shop is filled with people almost literally fighting for the same releases. For the third year in a row, I've compiled my purchases for the day (along with some material found online) for an entire show dedicated to this special day.
Nab this sucka now via iTunes, the Ledge app, Stitcher, or

DIRECTLY DOWNLOAD/STREAM BY CLICKING HERE


1. The Electronic Anthology Project, In A Jar
2. Graham Coxon, What'll It Take
3. Arctic Monkeys, Electricity
4. Tommy Stinson, Spork My Ears
5. Justin Townes Earle, Sneaky Feelings
6. Joey Ramone, What Did I Do To Deserve You
7. Joey Ramone, Rock 'N Roll Is The Answer
8. The White Stripes, Hand Springs
9. The White Stripes, Red Death at 6:14
10. Richard Buckner, Candy-O
11. Ryan Adams, Black Sheets Of Rain (live)
12. Lydia Loveless, Alison
13. Afrika Bambaataa, Kick Out The Jams
14. Blitzen Trapper, Hey Joe
15. M. Ward, Roll Over Beethoven
16. The Black Angels, She's Not There
17. Doomriders, Girl U Want
18. Sweet Cobra, Gates Of Steel
19. Devo, Through Being Cool
20. The Flaming Lips, That Ain't My Trip

Comments

Popular Posts