Live Ledge #51: I Hate People

A busy, busy show tonight, as I bring back the Double Cover Challenge, along with celebrating the 56th birthday of X's Exene Cervenka. There's also tributes to two tragic rock 'n' roll deaths, Buddy Holly and Sid Vicioius. Add to that a discussion of the Mevio situation, along with some great (and two not-so-great) new and old tunes.
For the time being, you can still get this show via iTunes, Stitcher, or directly HERE! There will probably be an update in the next week or two on new ways to grab all of my shows.

1. The Rolling Stones, Under My Thumb
2. Mark Lanegan Band, The Gravedigger's Song
3. The Cult, Nirvana
4. Killing Joke, Eighties (live)
5. The Stooges, Down On The Street
6. T.Rex, Born To Boogie
7. Lou Reed, Satellite of Love (Live)
8. Mott The Hoople, Sweet Jane
9. David Bowie, Watch That Man
10. Personal & the Pizzas, Bored Out of My Brains
11. The Penetrators, Baby Dontcha Tell Me
12. Bare Wires, Cheap Perfume
13. Cloud Nothings, Cut You
14. X, We're Desperate
15. The Knitters, New World
16. The Knitters, Burnin' House Of Love
17. The Original Sinners, Birds & Bees
18. Buddy Holly, Rave On
19. Rockpile, Teacher Teacher
20. The Jesus & Mary Chain, I Love Rock'n'Roll
21. Sex Pistols, C'mon Everybody
22. New Bomb Turks, I Hate People
23. The Meteors, I Hate People
24. H2O, Sick Boys
25. H2O, Train In Vain
26. The Clash, Louie Louie (Sandinista Outtake)
27. The Sons Of Hercules, Easy Action
28. The Church Keys, Ramona
29. The Pretty Things, Let's Talk About Girls
30. The Swingin' Neckbreakers, The Girl Can't Dance/Look Away
31. Spazzys, I Want A Divorce
32. Pink Mink, Booby Prize
33. Supersuckers, Born With a Tail

Comments

Popular Posts