Ledge App Situation

Today I spent a little bit of time updating my iPhone/Android app for all of my podcasts, and a small problem arose. It currently shows all of my old Big Brother Gossip shows at the top, followed by all of the Rant a Bit episodes, before finally listing the roster of Ledge episodes. In other words, you must scroll down before getting to last night's "Rawk" broadcast, or my interview with Mike Virus from Wednesday. Obviously, this minor annoyance will disappear in the next few weeks as The Ledge feed is updated with new episodes, but I thought it was worth noting to those who utilize the app.
BTW, with these new feeds the app works better then ever, so if you haven't downloaded it yet you can get it HERE in the iTunes store, or in the Android market.

Comments

Popular Posts