Live Ledge #34: Ramones Mania

The last couple of weeks I've discovered a treasure trove of Ramones tribute albums. Some of these were typical multi-artists sets; others were single act recordings of a full Ramones album. These finds, combined with a full day spent in my vehicle with a Ramones box set, inspired tonight's super-sized collection of Ramones cover tunes. The running order jumps from genre to genre, and includes acts from the U.S., Canada, England, Japan, Sweden, and Norway. It was a lot of fun, and definitely worth a chance if you haven't yet jumped on The Ledge bandwagon. Download it now from the usual sources, including a direct link HERE!

1. Hoodoo Gurus, The Ramones Medley
2. Ronnie Spector, She Talks To Rainbows
3. Garbage, I Just Wanna Have Something to Do
4. L7, Suzy Is A Headbanger
5. Sahara Hotnights, Rockaway Beach
6. Jesse Malin, Questioningly
7. Pete Yorn, I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
8. The Strokes, Life's A Gas
9. Eddie Vedder/Zeke, I Believe in Miracles
10. Kiss, Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio
11. Motorhead, Ramones
12. Tom Waits, Return of Jackie & Judy
13. Die Toten Hosen, Blitzkrieg Bop
14. Stiv Bators, Poison Heart
15. Buglamp feat. Keith Morris, Sha-La-La (Howling At The Moon)
16. Blagn Dahlia (The Dwarves), Rockaway Beach
17. Matt Skiba (Alkaline Trio), Rock 'n' Roll High School
18. Tony Reflex (Adolescents), Cretin Hop
19. Shonen Knife, The KKK Took My Baby Away
20. Supersnazz, Slug
21. The Strawberry Mud Pie!, Yea Yea
22  Remones, I Wanna Be Sedated
23. TV Idols, Chinese Rocks
24. The Flatmates, I Don't Care
25. Face to Face, The KKK Took My Baby Away
26. Bad Religion, We're A Happy Family
27. Husker Du, Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
28. Pennywise, Blitzkrieg Bop
29. The Vandals, Judy Is A Punk
30. The Hellacopters, What'd Ya Do?
31. The Nomads ft. Kissettes, I Remember You
32. THE Colvins, Oh, Oh, I Love Her So
33. THE Tip Toppers, Everytime I Eat Vegetables It Make Think Of You
34. Backyard Babies, Pet Semetary
36. The Vindictives, California Sun
37. The Queers, Do You Wanna Dance?
38. The Mr. T Experience, She's the One
39. D.I,. She's A Sensation
40. Chemical People, I Want You Around
41. The Adicts, I Wanna Be Sedated
42. The Agnews, Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
43. The Creamers, 53rd And 3rd
44. The Dictators, I Just Wanna Have Something To Do
45. The Tommyknockers, We Want The Airwaves
46. White Flag, Babysitter
47. Mojo Nixon, Rockaway Beach
48. Yo La Tengo, Blitzkrieg Bop
49. Groovie Ghoulies, Pet Sematary
50. The Meteors, Somebody Put Something In My Drink
51. Full Blown Cherry, Teenage Labotomy
52. Rancid, Sheena Is a Punk Rocker
53. Dee Dee Ramone Feat. Lux Interior, Bad Horoscope
54. Marky Ramone & THE Intruders, Nowhere Man
55. Joey Ramone, Don't Worry About Me

Comments

Popular Posts