Live Ledge #31: Pre-Birthday

Generally, I don't mention my birthday. For one, I'm old. Really old. Plus, my big day is on September 11, which is not exactly the day to bring attention on yourself.
I was under a bit of peer pressure this year, though. The beautiful and talented Goddess forced me to acknowledge the day on not only tonight's show but this Sunday's Rural Ledge-ucation. It helped that she sent me the perfect t-shirt as a gift. Ledge listener Craig also sent me a nice little gift, which I opened during tonight's show.
So you get a birthday set, some blog finds, AND brand new music by Wilco and Wild Flag. Grab it in the iTunes store, stream it via stitcher, or directly download it HERE!

1. Paul Westerberg, 2 Days 'Til Tomorrow
2. The Replacements, Hold My Life Tim
3. Tommy Stinson, It's A Drag
4. Alex Chilton, September Gurls
5. The Kinks, Sunny Afternoon
6. The Fleshtones, Let's see the Sun
7. The Shods, Bobby's Birthday Party
8. Fugazi, Birthday Pony
9. Mission Of Burma, Birthday
10. Buffalo Tom, September Shirt
11. Wilco, Standing O
12. Wild Flag, Romance
13. Wild Flag, Boom
14. The Drones, Be My Baby
15. The Jesus & Mary Chain, I'm In With The Out Crowd
16. Black Lips, Dumpster Dive
17. John Doe, Never Enough
18. The Dark Rags, Drunken Angel
19. The Cynics, Crawl
20. Chocolate Factory, Baby What You Want Me To Do
21. The Shindiggers, Talk About Love
22. The Scurs, Never Spit (On Any Little Happiness Bit)
23. Tall Boys, Brand New Gun
24. De Keefmen, Told You Once Told You Twice (Take 1)
25. Nervebreakers, Hijack The Radio
26. Roky Erickson (with The Nervebreakers), You're Gonna Miss Me
27. Hickoids, Neat Neat Neat
28. Glambilly, White BBQ Sauce
29. The Ettes, Excuse
30. Dum Dum Girls, Teardrops on My Pillow
31. Shonen Knife, Chinese Rock
32. Jaill, She's My Baby
33. Bare Wires, Dancing On A Dime
34. Supersuckers, Rock 'n' Roll Records (live)

Comments

Popular Posts